For Grades Pre-K - Middle School
By the grace of Allah swt our full time school is in full swing.
Enrollments are growing with the passage of time. Registration is available on a first come first basis. If you are interested in enrolling your child at Al Wali Academy please complete the registration at the earliest to secure your spot
Registration Open for 2023-2024 school year
How to Register:
- Create a new account on GradeLink
- Log in and fill out our new enrollment application
- Log-in using your parent portal gradelink credentials
- Click on the Re-Enroll tab on the bottom left corner
- Fill out the Re-enrollment application.
Our Mission: Al-Wali Academy strives to develop an enriched learning community that promotes Academic excellence, Leadership and Islamic values in a diverse society.
Our Vision: Guide students to become confident model citizens who demonstrate Academic excellence and Islamic values to succeed in this life and the Hereafter.
Quran Memorization & Recitation
Abacus Math Program
Our class curriculum is aligned with Edison Township curriculum for respective grades
|Payment Due at the time of registration:|
|One time Enrollment Fee – non-refundable – (does not apply to re-enrollments)||$350|
|Book Fee – per year||$500|
|Technology Fee – per year||$150|
|Total due at registration
Due by the August 7th to secure your spot.
|Monthly Tuition (10 monthly payments from September to June)||$550|
T E R M S & C O N D I T I O N S
- Once the Parents/Guardians complete the registration process they are liable to pay the full annual tuition fees unless the student is withdrawn within two weeks days of admission
- First Sibling Discount – $50 per month
- Second and more Sibling Discount – $100 per month
- Sibling discount only applies to real siblings and not cousins or other extended family
- Monthly tuition is due on 1st of each month. There will be a $50 late fee if paid after 5th of the month
- Student will be suspended if tuition is not paid by 15th of the month and will remain suspended till the account is made current
- Student will be terminated if the tuition is not settled by parents despite all the reasonable efforts made by the school
- School reserves the right to hold student records until all outstanding dues are cleared
- The outstanding dues shall include any monetary damages assessed by the school for damaged or unreturned books
- There will be a $30.00 fee charged for each bounced/returned check
- Financial Aid may be available to students – the amount to be determined on a case-by-case basis